To be able to follow along with the individual steps of the MPM Template App deployment in the videos on your own, you have two options:
- Use MPM’s Qlik Sense Training Server
- Use your own Qlik Sense Enterprise Environment
Both options are described in detail below.
Please, note that we use the same app for all lessons in this section and extend the app lesson by lesson. Therefore, it is important to always continue with the app you have been editing the lesson before.
Please, note that there are a few steps in app deployment that cannot be followed depending on your selected option. This includes the creation of the data connections. You will be informed about these deviations at the corresponding parts in the video.
Option 1: Use MPM’s Qlik Trainingsserver
- Go to the Qlik Sense-Hub on MPM’s Trainingsserver by following this link.
- Log in with your username and password that you received from MPM.
- Open the stream “MPM Business Analyst Program” on the left side bar.
- Duplicate the app “MPM_ProcessMining_Template August 2021 EN” to your personal workspace in the Qlik Sense Hub. To do so, right-click on the application and select the “Duplicate” option.
- Open the app “MPM_ProcessMining_Template August 2021 EN” from your personal workspace.
- Start with the deployment of the app by following the instructions in the videos.
Option 2: Use your own Qlik Sense Enterprise Environment
To follow along with the app deployment on an Qlik Sense Enterprise environment in your organization, MPM should already be installed as described on our MPM Help Site.
- Download the .zip-file “Template_App_Deployment_Files.zip” that is provided below and unzip the entire folder.
- Place the Data from the folder “P2P_Data” on your server.
- Upload the Template App “MPM_ProcessMining_Template August 2021 EN.qvf” to the server.
- Go to the Qlik Sense Hub and open the app “MPM_ProcessMining_Template August 2021 EN” from the latest release.
- Start with the app deployment by following the instructions in the videos.