With MPM eXplore you access the free trial version* of MPM – based on Qlik® Sense – and get familiar with the look & feel of the dynamic MPM Platform including the high performance process mining technology. Whether you are new to the process mining world or simply curious about MPM as a process mining user of other technologies: to facilitate your testing experience with MPM eXplore, you will be guided by helpful explanatory videos.
Analyze different processes in MPM eXplore using process discovery or conformance checking, and find potentials through automation analysis or benchmarking.
Please enter a company e-mail address. Your request will be checked afterwards. You will receive your access within a few hours.
Please provide a university email address. Your request will be checked afterwards. You will receive your access within a few hours.
* Information about the reduced trial version / differences to the full version:
- The provided apps already contain demo data. This means that in this test version of MPM no ETL routes (or data extraction and import into the tool) can be performed.
- The analyses provided are only a small part of the spectrum of what is delivered in the MPM full version. Management dashboards, rework analyses, process monitoring, detailed lead time analyses, and other items are missing.
- In addition, you can easily create new analyses (KPIs/diagrams, etc.) in the MPM full version and thereby extend the existing analyses.
- MPM eXecution enables the automated optimization of business processes and is also only included in the full version of MPM.